LO4: P4: Organisation



 Organise the photographic images and apply image processing techniques to meet the client brief.




I used the star system in Adobe Lightroom to grade my photos before editing.  This allowed me to group and organise them by quality.  If there were any particularly good images then I used the flags to find them.  When I starred images I then used the filters in Lightroom to show only the 4* photos. 





I rated my images using the stars on Lightroom giving from 1-5 for each photo depending on quality of the image and on how much I liked it or thought that it fit the theme. I then selected all of the 5 star ones and put them into an album together so that they were easy to access.





This image show how I organised my images into albums in Adobe Lightroom.  Doing this made it faster to find my images to edit them.



Photos I didn't choose and why


I didn't choose this photograph because I didn't like all of the cars and the cyclist in the background and I also wanted it to have a more shallow depth of field so that only the flowers at the front are in focus and the background isn't.  I selected a different one instead and this is below.


I didn't choose this photograph because I didn't feel as though there was enough light in it. I wanted there to be more cars - the light trail are a bit boring. I also don't feel as though the trees are sharp enough.



I didn't choose this photograph because I don't think that it is clear enough.  I wanted to have the detail of the tree bark on the left and the path leading in to the image using leading lines but I wanted it to be sharper. I also just don't like it.






















This shows how I cropped my image.  I did this to make sure the image wasn't symmetrical and followed the golden ratio.  The light trails fade to the left rather than the centre.



I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it blue. I then set it as an overlay.






This shows how I cropped my image.  I did this to choose the object I thought was most interesting in the photo of the park.  




I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it orange. I then set it as an overlay. 




This shows how I cropped my image.  I selected this part, like the light trails so the image fades off centre and follows the golden ratio.



I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it red. I then set it as an overlay.






This shows how I cropped and straightened my image.



I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it pink. I then set it as an overlay.





This shows how I cropped my image.  There was too much grass and sky in the original image so I 


I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it purple. I then set it as an overlay.








I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it green. I then set it as an overlay.







I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it red. I then set it as an overlay.







I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it blue. I then set it as an overlay.





I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it purple. I then set it as an overlay.












I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it green. I then set it as an overlay.









I drew a rectangle over my image and coloured it pink. I then set it as an overlay.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LO4: M4: Embedding Metadata